help on xbox sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by swanny, Aug 7, 2006.

1. swanny

swanny New Member

help on xbox sims 2

Hi ive started playing sims 2 on the xbox. My problem is when i go to work it automatically swaps me to play with another housemate ! and when i get back from work it still keeps me playing as this other housemate !!!!:mad: :mad:

HOw do i change back to playing my character and stop it doing this

thanks

swanny

2. lordtyger9

lordtyger9 New Member

help on xbox sims 2

:rolleyes: I play on the PS2, so I can't answer specifically, but there should should a button that allows you to switch between Sims that you control. Check the Command list for the buttons on your xbox.

3. choong.shaina

choong.shaina New Member

swapping

On Xbox when you go to work you automatically switch to another housemate right? You cant change that from happening. But when you other person comes back from work you just have to press white/black to change back to them. Otherwise you'll go to work and you'll just see the road. If there is no other housemate then it will just go in ff till someone comes back from work

4. qualityja75

qualityja75 New Member

To switch another player on Xbox

Hello, I play on Xbox and I have found that if you push the clear or the black button next to your (A,X,Y,B) buttons it will switch to your others person in the game.