How Do I furniture going diagonal?....

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by MoRgAn36, Sep 9, 2006.

1. MoRgAn36

MoRgAn36 New Member

furniture going diagonal?....

Hey everyone!... Geez, I haven't posted in a LONG time.. Whoa! LoL*... I've been to busy keepin up with all the stories I've been reading here!... Well, to get to my question.

Is there a cheat of some sort to make furniture go diagonal... or something you get off the internet?... When I was playing Cassandra Goth's family, in her sons room I could put his tv diagonal so it was in the corner... it was neat... oh yeah and his bookcase... but I don't know how it went to go like that. So, if anyone knows anything, please tell me... and if there isn't a cheat or anything thats fine too. Thanks!

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

You have to have Uni. The cheat is boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true/false.

3. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

I don't have uni & the cheat still works ;)
    Oh & use the < > to rotate the object after you enter that cheat. It doesn't work with the mouse

4. person123

Really? Do you have any other EPs, or any mods?

5. MoRgAn36

MoRgAn36 New Member

Thanx!

Hey!... well thanx for helping me!... I'll try it and if it doesn't work (b/c I don't have Uni.).. o well I guess. I'm planning on getting Uni. next Monday b/c I have OFB and NL... soo yea... Well thanx!!!

6. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

I have nightlife. I think i read somewhere that you must an expansion pack, not specifically the uni one, for this to work, so that could be it. Maybe you don't need any at all :confused::eek:

7. person123

No, I'm pretty sure you at least need an EP. But I didn't know it didn't have to be Uni...interesting.