How Do I Man pregnancy

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jazz, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Man pregnancy

Wolfgang was raising his logic skill for his job at night when he was abducted by aliens, he gets back and is acting all weird. First, his clothes are completely different, his main clothes have a pic. of an alien on them. And his pajamas were changed too, they now have a white tee and pink pants. (I have no idea about formal or swimwear however.) Second, when my guy got out of the shower, his comfort went all the way down- unexpectedly of course. And third, his stomach! by God its huge! his body skill is maxed out all the way and the little meter dealeo is at the top, but hes fat. Or pregnant. will he have an alien baby or what?

2. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

well, something very odd has happened,
    i was abducted by aliens,
    Wolfgang (male) became pregnant,
    i waited a few days for some action, all that happened was that it zoomed up on him a couple of times for me to observe his enlarging belly,
    then one day when i got out of the shower, my GUY started yelling, like chick would if she was having her baby, and he gave bearth to..
    TWIN ALIEN BOYS.
    So now i have Galactica and Xixiz in the family,
    is there something wrong with my game?
    i mean for the fact that me GUY became pregnant off alien abduction.
    Oh and when he had his alien kids, his clothes turned back to normal:p

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

LOL, no, nothing is wrong with your game! That's what is supposed to happen. It only happens to adult males, not females, when they get abducted by aliens. Don't worry, it's very "normal."

4. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

eh who would know

5. Zman1764

Zman1764 New Member

is there a way you can get rid of them once they are born? I guess have the social worker take them?

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

not recomended... parents who 'lose' their children aren't allowed to adopt other children.

7. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Have someone else move into the house and then get them to move out again and take the babies with them. :) Easiest way to get rid of unwanted kids.

Cass.

8. tinny2

tinny2 New Member

if he's been abducted by aliens then he probly is pregnant
    tinny2