How Do I How do i build a garage?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by cocolily, Oct 30, 2006.

1. cocolily

cocolily New Member

How do i build a garage?

I have Sims2 and Family fun! Is that if I want build a garage that I need "Opn Business" ???

2. RubusRoo

RubusRoo New Member

hello Verdana! I'm afraid you need to get yourself the expansion pack "Nightlife" in order to be able to build a garage & buy cars!

3. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

be aware however, DO NOT BUILD A GARAGE OR DRIVEWAY WITH MOVEOBJECTS ON.

4. schwagster

schwagster New Member

You can get cars in Nightlife??? I didnt know that LooLL....I was just gunna ask if we could ever get cars..

5. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

wow uve been off for awhile huh

6. ItsBoomBoxJam

ItsBoomBoxJam New Member

actually...i dont know how to build a garage either >_> <_<

and yes, i have nightlife ;o

7. sims2

sims2 New Member

Me either...i pick up something new each day i come on here=D
    I so have to get nightlife now LOL! =D

8. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I'll give you a quick and brief tutorial.

First you need to lay down your main driveway. Then place the extender piece right after it. Your driveway should now be two car lengths long. Next take a garage door and place it in between the two pieces of the driveway. It will only go in one place and will only work if you've already laid down both pieces of the driveway.

Now take the wall tool and extend out one on each side of the garage door. (you don't have to go out one space on each side, but it allows more room in the garage.) Then just box in your garage and you're done. Voila...a garage.