Troubleshooting Strange roof

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Vega, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Vega

Vega New Member

Strange roof

Hi there!

I have a problem. When im building some houses and when i put the roof it looks to big and exagerated... like in the picture below. :mad:
    can anyone help me??

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

You need to use the "cheat" called "roofslopeangle" and set it to 45. (Type: roofslopeangle 45) Somehow your roofslopeangle got set to "75" is what it looks like.

3. Vega

Vega New Member

It works!

Thanks a lot!:)

Attached Files:

4. KatAnubis

You're welcome! I'm glad it worked!

I have one lot in my primary neighborhood which switches to the really steep roofs all on its own. It's very annoying, but at least I can fix it (although I've come to accept that it's only temporary!)

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL ... I think that in Vega's case the flip is caused by that special pointy cone roof from OFB. She may find that has to set the roofslopeangle every time she restarts the game ... admittedly a minor hassle, but I stopped using those roofs after a while ... :rolleyes:

6. Vega

Vega New Member

Oh if that happens it will be a bit annoying, but it ins`t a big deal, lol, i can allways fix it:D

7. mr.music

mr.music Need a DJ?

Thats a very nice house you made!

8. Esteldin

Esteldin New Member

congrats Vega...your house is very very cool...:D:D

9. Vega

Vega New Member

Thanks a lot:D

I am happy you like it!

10. KatAnubis

I'm not surprised. The house I have that resets the rsa to 75 has one of those roofs too.