Sims 2 on School Computers?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Thinker, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Thinker

Thinker New Member

Sims 2 on School Computers?

Theres a big black computer in my study hall class, its pretty big. Its either running windows me or xp...Will the sims 2 work on windows me?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Hey, Thinker, I like the way you're thinking ... ;)

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

It's not windows me or xp that will decide if it will work or not. It's the specs of the computer. Most school computers (unless they are for a graphic art class) probably don't have the video card/memory capabilities to run a high performance game like the Sims 2. But if you can figure out the system specs post them and someone will come along to see if they can help you out. Check out this thread to see what we need. http://forums.worldsims.net/showpost.php?p=94222&postcount=2

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Not to mention the school admin has probably blocked you from installing any program or game at all. :p

5. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Heh, at Uni (like 15 years ago) we played Lemmings on the computers in the science resource area when we were supposed to be carrying out research. :p

By the way - wouldn't it be difficult to play the game in short chunks during study sessions? :p

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Sometimes the flip answers are the best. Lighten up peeps :p

LOL Oops missed your post, Hugz.

7. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Actually I've done homework and such while leaving Sims 2 running. That's how I had a household with a Sim die on me from carrying twins, same Sim being resurrected, same Sim giving birth to twins, and Sim's father in law getting abducted by aliens...again. Most of my insane situations have come from leaving those pixelated peoples alone. :eek: But yes, it would be hard to play this game in short spurts.