Can you propose in two player?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kncruz, Mar 6, 2007.

1. kncruz

kncruz New Member

Can you propose in two player?

I know this is a PC site, but if anyone had played this for Xbox, and/or knows the answer to this question. Please let me know. I can't seem to get the Propose option to come up.

2. choong.shaina

choong.shaina New Member

propose

Well, in 2-player mode, are you trying to propose to the other controlled Sim? I don't think you can do that but if you can I've never heard or done it. Also are you sure that the screen around you is dark blurry red?

3. lordtyger9

lordtyger9 New Member

Propose in two player

You have to switch to one player in order to Propose, as you can't do it in two player mode.

You can switch back to two player later, but you must be in one player mode to Propose.

4. sohel1

sohel1 New Member

Mbile talk

work you automatically switch to another housemate right? You cant change that from happening. But when you other person comes back from work you just have to press white/black to change back to them. Otherwise you'll go to work and you'll just see the road. If there is no other housemate then it will just go in ff till someone comes