How Do I help..reaper

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zfadinglifez, Apr 14, 2007.

1. zfadinglifez

zfadinglifez New Member

help..reaper

my sim just got pregnant..just
    andthe grip reaper starts coming, so i pause the game and minimize it to find out how to stop it.
    Will it go away if i make her "all good"??
    is there some other cheat??

help please!!!!

2. craziisimmer

craziisimmer New Member

Did one of your sims die for some reason?
    Or did the reaper just show up?
    :confused:

3. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

The only way I know if is to get someone to beg the Reaper for her life or to exit the game now without saving and come back prepared to keep her healthy and happy so she won't die.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help in regards to cheats and such.

Cass.

4. craziisimmer

craziisimmer New Member

The begging to keep her should work, i've done it before. You take another sim, cllick the reaper and ask to beg for the sims life, then you will play a game against the reaper.
    If you win, she will stay alive, if not, well..

Ps. If something does happen to your sim, you could earn enough career rewards (or cheat them) to get the resurecto thing, then you call the grim reaper and pay a certain amount to get your sim back.

1) pay as much as you can, the more you pay, the better chance you have of your sim not becoming a zombie.

2)Use the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat and then type in kaching etc, until you have enough simoleons.

3)After typing in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, you can shift+click on the newspaper and click "career rewards.." and select the career that matches the resurection machine.

Sorry for the length, little sleepy and kind of rambling:)

5. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

hi

The best way is by getting another sim who has a very high relationship with that sim to beg because the higher the relationship the better chance you have in succeeding.

also type maxMotives in the type box (the second 'M' is a capital)

hope it helps

6. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

does that max out all of your needs dont mean to sound dumb but well i kinda am lol

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL krazzy ... yep that's what it does.

BTW the cheat console doesn't care about capital letters. mOveobjeCts means the same as moveObjects. We use capital letters by a convention to make the concatenated words stand out because: maxmotives is less easy to read than maxMotives. Our brains are tuned by educational experience to find capital letters as signposts to The Good Stuff (starts of sentences, proper names etc. A. A. Milne -- and other authors -- keyed into this psychologal literary dependency by capitalising Certain Phrases in a way designed to make their significance take on a Comically Larger Signifigance that they would've had without the use of capitals.

Useless capital letter info.

Capital letters are also called Upper case. This is because early printers, who set type with individual metal letter stamps, kept the capital letters in a 'case' on the upper shelf.

When typewriters were invented, capital letters were on the same key and the Shift key raised the whole type carriage ... Shifting it ... many kids will grow up never seeing a typewriter.

In Europe, where printing began in the Renaissance, the first printers were monks who were those, most likely (a) to be literate and (b) to have time on their hands for frivolous, unproductive literary activity (they graduated from illiminating hand written manuscripts to printing, in other words). For centuries the overseer (foreman, chargehand) of a printshop carried the title: Father of the Chapel. This tradition carried on well into the 20th century. In the UK the FoC (Father of the Chapel) was usually the shop steward (or union representative) for the print shop's union members. I remember being inordinately impressed and pleased, as a child, when I discovered that my dad was the "Father of the Chapel" at Perkins & Co. Ltd.

8. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

when i tried to beg for a sims life i didnt have the option the arrow wasnt blue ive tried it a few times and the same thing happens

9. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

You should download my favorite tool. The insimenator. You can make all of her need 100%!!! First you must exit the game WITHOUT saving.

10. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Maybe you were just too late and the reaper had already decided to take her life? Or maybe he was just in one of those I'm-not-going-to-talk-to-anyone moods...

You click on it (which hopefully works) and then choose 'Beg' and then the Reaper plays rock paper scissors with you and then the person comes back alive - if I'm not mistaken.

Another way of getting your sim back is using the Resurrect-O-Nomitron which is one of the new Career Rewards that you get with Uni. Grim will ask you to pay up and if you do, you get your sim back unharmed (sometimes the sim's relation to people they have loved or had a crush on goes down a bit so that the crush/love icon goes away, but that's easily fixed since they are still good friends). BUT if you don't pay enough your simmie comes back as a zombie!

You have been warned! :biggrin:

11. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Um, actually, your sim has to pick whether the right hand or the left hand has the dead sim's "soul" in it, and if they pick correctly, the sim get's "saved from death."

12. zfadinglifez

zfadinglifez New Member

thanks

thank you all soo much this will help ALOT!!

13. zfadinglifez

zfadinglifez New Member

ps

just what can you do with the "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" and the newspaper. Can you get a reward to change the sims age group??

14. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

is there anything you can do if your sim is living alone and the reaper comes?

rozza
    xx

15. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Exit without saving as soon as you see the reaper appear.

Cass.

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I hate it when I'm late to class and miss the good stuff. Fascinating. :)