How Do I Homosexual Teens?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Dirty_Pop, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Dirty_Pop

Dirty_Pop New Member

Homosexual Teens?

:p I created two girls (Adult) and placed them living by themselfs, I didn't make them lovers or sisters, for some reason they became lovers, I guess it was because there was no man around.

What I wanted is if is there a way to make two teens homosexual, boys or girls become lovers, I wanted them to be lovers before they become adults, but it seems impossible. Is there a way?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

What happens is this. Almost all sims are only very slightly straight. (If on looks at the numbers with a package editor most sims are attracted to the opposite sex at +2 and to the same sex at -2 ... this is on a scale of -100 to +100 ... so there's not a big difference between what they most fancy and what they least fancy. You could say that all sims are "bi". They do tend to stick to one gender after their first flirt and teens can be set by getting them to flirt with the gender you them to get the hots for.

Remember than when teens age into adults (or young adults if you have University) they lose all romantic ties (but keep relationship scores so that quick cuddle and canoodle is usually sufficient to rekindle the romance ... of course growing up is a great time to adjust one's horizons and where Orlando Centowski would do for the school prom, does your sim really want him hanging around bouncing mini-Centowskis on his knee when he's old and bald and grouchy. I don't think so. :rolleyes:

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Whereas in my simtown Orlando Centowski was gay and married my sim son. They fell in love in college and adopted three very different sons. I liked the way he looked as an adult.

He's a ghost now, and I miss him. :(

4. Devere:x

Devere:x New Member

hi--weird

That has never happened to me but once the neighvor came in a kissed the girl. i was very shocked.:shocked:

But i placed a family like that in neighborhood i built it was to woman and two kids. they eventually fell in love.

but anyway I'm new here so hi.

but i'm getting an expansion pack for sims tomorrow>:D

5. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

I had a funny thing happen. I got one of my sims daughters to try and hook a rich sim. I got them to best friends then went into his lot. I got a shock to see him kissing another guy. This probably happens in real life. lol

regards moon

6. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

If you want to set a particular gender preference, have your Sim do some simple "interactions" with the gender of preference. Even a "check out Sims" flirt is enough to "set" the preference.

Sims are naturally touchy feely too. So if their preference hasn't been "set" then they will set themselves to whatever is handy.

7. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Sounds like me Lol :eek:

8. shockerx

shockerx Big Sister

:eek: NO ! That is so weird becuz in my game i made Orlando Centowski gay as well, surprised_by_witches ! Great minds think a like eh ;) ?