skill points

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jessly56, May 17, 2007.

1. Jessly56

Jessly56 New Member

skill points

is there a hack or a cheat that makes sims not obtain skill points? for example, i have to clean the house, but i dont want my sim getting any skill points from it. i also dont want to hire a maid.. or have the neighbors over just so they could clean my dog mat... thanks!

2. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

oh, I think I am cruel, but you are very cruel!

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Well you could always download Merola's Multi painting. With it there is an option to either add or remove skill points. Whenever one of your sims gets a point just remove it.

You can find it here on MTS2.

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

agree I don't think I've ever run across a block-skill points hack. What? you want them to clean just because they love to clean but not clean well?

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Hmm, yeah I agree with Michelle. I find it quite strange that someone wouldn't want the skill points because I'm desperate for them! I'd do anything just to get some extra skill points. What can I say, I'm a skill points lover. Aaah! :eek: :rolleyes:

As for your question: I haven't found a hack somewhere that takes them away. But there's this thing in your aspirations award bit in the game that looks a bit like a hoover that removes your skill points but the person using the hoover thing gets the points instead. Maybe you should just avoid cleaning? Hire a maid why don't ya? :biggrin: