Sims with funny names

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Jun 14, 2007.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Sims with funny names

My sim, Rain Summerdream, is engaged to marry Hal Capp. So last night I'm thinking as soon as she graduates from college she'll move in with him and have the wedding, at which point her name will become ... Rain Capp.

Um, honey? We're taking MY name, OK?

I'm thinking Hal Summerdream's a lot nicer name than Rain Capp. What would they name their kid? Night?

So I thought I'd start a thread about funny names your sims have had, either on purpose or accidentally, because, hey, I can always use a laugh.

So, let's hear some.

2. Aurelia

Aurelia New Member

Really want to know? Well, guess so.
    Lion Leftwing. (sorta sounds like a griffin XD)
    Hail Elf.
    Opal Greenhouse.
    And the greatest.... Angela Goth.

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Mar Nepun got married to old Devine Vellous in my name. Next thing I knew, my sim was called Mar Vellous. Cool, eh? :eyebrow:

4. surprised_by_witches

Hah. Mar Vellous. That's pretty good.

I've already mentioned some of my funny names, but here are some I've used:

Para and Abby Normal (sisters)
    Ceramic Tuna and Holy Mackerel Fish (brother and sister)

And Witch Baby had a sim named Arachne Borneo. (Which is a kind of spider.)

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Haha, must have had names on my mind when I wrote that 'cos I meant game. :rolleyes:

Jiko should see this thread. His sims have the funniest names... :eek:

6. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Ive had Marco and Polo, Credit Card and Non-Dairy Creamer the alien twins. There's Artemis Clydefrog (if anyone has seen this south park episode they know what I'm talking about) and Yamaha and Omaha Deere.

I think those are pretty funny.

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

These are all funny. I never think of clever names.

Jazz, I like the Yamaha and Omaha Deere.

Rain Capp! LOL, SBW.

8. CocoChan

CocoChan New Member

Alas, I have no names like these. I guess I'm posting mostly to keep the thread going, because it's a giggle to read. :)

My names are pretty much all serious. Names I'd LIKE to give kids if I had any, but according to my husband will get them beat up at school and me accused of child abuse - so it's a good thing I don't.

Especially the old-fashioned names. Algernon. Mycroft. Cora. Eloise. Or names that are just different. Chloris. Euclid. Castor. Pollux. Dallas.

I've had the most fun with my Crazies for the asylum, though, because they are meant to be crazy so they get crazy names!

The Wafflewitz family (name inspired by the current leader of the World Bank) has Whirlee, Buzz, Giggi, Bonbon, Wizzer, Xiouxie, and Bibby - all named after their various delusions. :rolleyes:

And the Fezziwig family in the country club asylum: Winky, Junebug, Dizzy, Woosta ("the Roosta"), Fuschia, Splash, and Fifi.

Who cares how good they are as long as you're having fun, nicht wahr? :D

Hope some others will chime in...

ccc

9. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I've had one of my second gen Sims be named Ignacio, aka Nacho. Teehee. :D I randomly pick Spanish names from a database, regardless of whether the last name is...well...Spanish. Right now I have the Nova clan, the Raha clan and the Futa clan with a few Cormiers sprinkled in.

One of my poor Sims, Dominga, married a dormie named Knut Schehl. Their daughter I named Pilar, or Pi for short. Pi Schehl. :eek: Maybe the next child will be named Turtle? :rolleyes:

10. surprised_by_witches

Coco, you cannot claim to have no funny names and then come up with Bibby Wafflewitz. That name is hilarious!

11. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

Let's see... my rocker family, Skynard, Madonna and Todd Rutle...their neighbor, Krazy Louie Louie...my first asylum, Rare, Chronic, Multiple and Alarming Symptoms...my currently surviving asylum at a lot called Big Pharma, with Boring, Likely, Unusual, Strange, Rare, Ordinary, Common and Strange Signs...the fancy asylum called Lake Como where Forevah, Neva and Wyant Decadent live...the country cousins, Hill Billy and his family, Beverly, Lula Mae and Floyd...they have neighbors known as the Lynns, mostly modelled on real people: Loretta, Mooney, Patsy Cline, Lamar, Dolly and Hank Junior...there's the Sangrias, Ivana B. and Hai...the Oz family lives in Emerald City and is in its fourth generation; current members include Joe, Nomimono, Komakai and Megane. They are part of the phase I went through of using Japanese words, and includes the Sados: Unagi, Tamago, Sake, Onna and Uchi. (Let me just say that these are not typical Japanese names.)

12. surprised_by_witches

Heh. Alarming Symptoms. Witch Baby remembered you once had a sim named Twitchy Symptoms ... that's her favorite.

Oh, and who can forget my best married sim name ever: Xena Nova Kane. This will only hurt a little ...

13. CocoChan

CocoChan New Member

14. CocoChan

CocoChan New Member

Actually, Jiko, I've always LIKED the name Lamar...!! Not funny at all! NICE name!

(Knew it was only a matter of time before some name on my wish list turned up on someone else's bellylaff list...) ;)

ccc

15. CocoChan

CocoChan New Member

Xena...Warrior Princess....

OMG I really need to get that tinfoil hat.

ccc

16. surprised_by_witches

She's in my story, Porta de Luca. If you're bored, check it out sometime. (Shameless plug.)

Anyway, her first name isn't nearly as funny to me as the combination of her two last names ...

17. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

My shopping mall is called Vista de Nada.

18. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

sorry, but ive never seen this. I am taking off a TV show though, but not a soap, its a cartoon ;)

19. surprised_by_witches

How very appropriate. And congratulations on your promotion from mutuant pomeranian. :p

I have some place names I'm proud of too, in Veronaville. I'm going with the whole Shakespeare theme:

Loves Labours Won (a romantic cafe)
    The Nunnery (a place that's anything but)
    Ophelia Boutique (Drown yourself in fashion and good taste)
    Bard College
    A loaf of bread, a jug of wine (a grocery, and not Shakespeare, so sue me)

And others, but those are the best ...

20. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

country club asylum: The Weather's include Stormy, Rainy, Sunny, Cloudy etc.