Troubleshooting my walls are flashing red!! (glitch?)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by natalie0o0x, Jun 24, 2007.

1. natalie0o0x

natalie0o0x New Member

my walls are flashing red!! (glitch?)

ahh can i use boolprop or something to get rid of it?

anyway to get rid of it?

Jupitershana says: I merged your two posts into 1; please do not bump your own thread until at least 24 hours have passed. Also please do not post the same question in more than one forum or post it again either. We are not that busy of a forum. I'm also moving this to the troubleshooting and problems forum as it's more appropriately placed there.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Why did you post the question twice? Are you expecting twice the answer?

Did you try searching for an answer? There is a search facility here (as there is just about everywhere on the internet) and searching yields up results faster than waiting for bozos like me to get around to answering you. Did you even consult the frequently asked questions? (I know that you didn't because you would have given more information :rolleyes: )

So ... I bet you didn't expect an answer full of questions!

If you had tried the search facility you would have arrived at this page (sorry to be a pain and to put upon you, but I am so sorry, I'm afraid you will actually have to exert yourself to click that link ... the technology to make links click themselves hasn't been developed yet ... ;) ). Anway, there you'll find answers are falling out of ... well ... everywhere.

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Oh Mirelly! Way to make friends and influence enemies.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL

I'm not here for the "benes". As a human bean, I am not always in a good mood. Every single forum has a global announcement at the top. (pic) If new visitors are so charmless that they cannot learn then one of us will end up banning them eventually anyway. If natalie0o0x has any charm or charisma, she will feel a little foolish and will repost to say that she is sorry for being a dork.

For those users who do search, my answer still leads to the search results that yield up useful information. The tone of the answer may seem harsh, but the internet is not (and should not be) an excuse for a total lack of manners and decorum. A stupid shopper with an ice-cream cone in hand, carelessly handling expensive merchandise in plain view of a "do not touch" notice in a store, is apt to get short shrift from shop assistant; I see no reason why the internet should be exempt from the social mores that glue society together.

BTW ... I previously merged two threads into one as natalie0o0x had posted twice as two new threads ... so she hadn't bumped her thread, she had bumped the whole darn forum with a new thread.

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

... Um - unless it's just my computer going all arsey (which isn't impossible) - that link was incorrect. I think the link Mirelly meaned to post was this one, or something similar. :rolleyes:

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

:eek: :eek: ...I am so stupid! Thanks for spotting that, muffin. I made two searches in different tabs last night, one returned nuffink and I thought I closed it ... obviously I closed the wrong one ... :rolleyes: