A Corrupted Wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hugzncuddles, Jul 28, 2007.

1. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

2. wishfulanthony

wishfulanthony A Proud San Franciscan

Oh boy... If you wish for beer, granted, but, what you get is pale Irish ale instead.

I just wish I have enough money for my tuition (amounting to $16,300)

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Wish granted but the money turns out to be counterfeit.
    Wish I had more time to go fishing somewhere.

4. Valentine

Valentine Scottish Gamer

I know I'm late in replying, but yes, he's crap. I actually find him annoying, the same goes for Jonathon Ross.

Swmeek, your wish is granted, but results in everyday becoming Groundhog Day!.

I wish to become a world class athlete.

5. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Wish granted but you get busted for using steroids and lose all those sneaker and cereal box promotions!
    (you mean like the movie Groundhog Day ?)
    I wish I owned a vintage Ford Mustang!

6. Valentine

Valentine Scottish Gamer

Yeah :p

Granted, but as you drive you notice the chassis snap in half due to a "cut 'n' shut" job. (Cut N Shut is where a car is totally wrote off, Cat D Damage, or 'Totaled' in America, and is therefore welded to another Ford Mustang, well the undamaged part is...)

I wish for unlimited wishes!

7. bri365

bri365 King of the hill

Your wish is granted but your wishes are corrupt so they are worthless wishes.

Wish I didn't think naughty thoughts all the time.

8. wishfulanthony

wishfulanthony A Proud San Franciscan

Your wish is granted, but what you get though is a nightclub next door with all the women you want to caress all night long!

I wish I could rebuild the Tower Bridge in London and make it an expressway bridge.

9. Granted, but that exprewssway wont be used as the peek of the bridge is to steep...

I wish to swim with sharks... (I think)