How Do I Custom Object Making and Build Mode Tutorials

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by muffin-tacos, Aug 21, 2007.

1. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Custom Object Making and Build Mode Tutorials

*sigh* So many people seem to be asking this these days so I guess I'll make a thread with links to good tutorial sites for object making for The Sims 2 + series.

[​IMG] Object Making Tutorials :idea:
    I'd recommend that you just download stuff from sites like Mod The Sims 2 (If you're unsure about downloading, take a look at the Don't Know How To Download thread) but if you want the joy of making your own stuff for the game, then here we go. :)
    Simply click on the links below (or above) to open them.
    Good for beginners that want to take things slow. Nice tutorial by EA them self. (I should take a look at this one :rolleyes:)
    Fantastic. Basically has tutorials for everything that a modder wants to know! (Skinning, objects for Buy and Build Mode, hair, etc.)
    Well lookee here what I found! On this site there are a whole bunch of car tutorials. If your greatest interest is making cars for TS2 then that's the site for you. Though it's not the best tutorial site there is, mind you.
    If you don't like the sites that I've put down so far, then there's always google to suit your needs. Search, search, search 'til you find what you're looking for! :D

Check the FAQs (number 13) for further information which you should have done before coming here to ask questions!

:whistleblower: Other Tutorials :bigthumbsup:
    And while we're on the subject of tutorials, I'd like to add a few useful Build Mode ones here.
    And that's all for now. If other members would like to post links to other tutorial sites that aren't up here, then please do. Be my guest! :)

Moderators: Sticky please? :innocent: LOL thanks.

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Done! Thanks for another great post!

3. muffin-tacos

Click here for a lot of help from Mirelly about Milkshape and SimPE, which both are programs that you need to make objects for TS2.

4. muffin-tacos

Too late to go back and edit the post now, so I'll just do it like this. :)

There are lots of tutorials on object making in that post, which look very helpful. So take a look at them. But of course they only help if you read them. The links won't open themselves you know. :winks:

5. ms.jessie

ms.jessie New Member

sims 2 double deluxe

do know anything about the sime 2 double deluxe game? my sime wont move even when i cancel their actions nor will the actions clear from the screen. what do i do?

6. ms.jessie

ms.jessie New Member

sims 2 double deluxe

do u know anything about the sime 2 double deluxe game? my sime wont move even when i cancel their actions nor will the actions clear from the screen. what do i do?