What do you think Apartment Life's "creature" will be?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Ruzz, May 17, 2008.

1. Ruzz

Ruzz New Member

What do you think Apartment Life's "creature" will be?

i really have no idea, im guessing something related to the attic? what do you guys think?

2. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Poultergeist?

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Snootysims has a poll up about what the new creature could be.

4. funkilla

funkilla New Member

Toxic mold Sims. You know how roomies can be leaving year-old food in the fridge :-P

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Oh gees! Mutant fridges that consumer or Sims like the Cowplant...Just great...just great.

6. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

OK So I guess everyone knows now that it will be a witch. Again just like some of the creatures in the past I don't like it. But I'm wondering he we would contact this new creature? Would it be a resident in the apartment building or just a person walking around the new subhood? I also wonder if the desire to become a witch would be a want or just a fear/both? I've never had anyone become a werewolf but I've been told that they are not usually very excited about being turned into one. Actually I've been told that sims usually get angry about becoming one. I wonder if it would be the same for becoming a witch? Then there is the cure? Where would you find it and what would it be?

Ruthie

7. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I don't think sims will be very angry at turning into a witch -- at least not if they had it as a want to be a witch. I read somewhere that there are good and bad witches so my guess is sims love being witches... I mean, who wouldn't though? You get a wand and lots of new powers! :D

I like the idea of having witches. But the outfits for them look horrendous.

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

(love your current avatar, Muffin!)

Actually hadn't thought about there being a "creature", is there one in free time? I was thinking apartment life might play a little like University.

I will have to play a game of "Seinfield". can anyone create Elaine and Krammer and George look-a-likes?

9. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

haha i would love to play that apartment.

ohh i think maybe a small chiwawa :rolleyes:

10. ManagerJosh

I wonder how SimMasterFran feels now that she's been personified twice in The Sims :p

11. swmeek

The genie was the new creature in Freetime! :D

12. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Attached Files:

13. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Why, thank you, Michelle! :)

I like the look of the evil witch with green skin!

14. swmeek

I wonder if when our witches go out in the rain if they'll suffer the "I'm melting, I'm melting" syndrome (Wizard of Oz) ? :rotfl:

15. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

What do you mean? How has SimMasterFran been personified in The Sims?

Ruth

16. ManagerJosh

Back in the Old Sim Chatters days, we called Fran many things, from Crumplebottom to a Witch :D :p

17. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Was she not a very nice person or were these things said in loving jest?

Ruthie

18. timothgallagher

timothgallagher New Member

Why not ? Spore has some strange creatures in it.

Every bad "B" movie fan - who liked watching "The Blob" or "Terror Planet" would clammor to get Apartment Life, very quickly if you had some option of an alien monster in the expansion pack.

Why not have a penalty point system for not cleaning properly - and some kitchen appliances start to grow some legs, and a big set of teeth. This would help give those places a chance to become available for the next sim family to arrive.

--- Then again, you would have to consider how the game would be rated. Even though this would make a great play element... the very same people who frown on anything fun or exciting will put this particular expansion pack up there with Grand Theft Auto 4... and will leave people wondering what is it that caused this game to be taken away from the hands of the large audience base.

besides... how would this mold monster injure the sim ?
    (( do you have the sim melt - like the movie PULSE ? ))

19. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

Spoiler:

It's a witch

Highlight to view ^^