I Have The Sims 3! Do You?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by ManagerJosh, May 27, 2009.

1. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

3. Valagil

Valagil New Member

Well I'm getting my copy on Tues the 2nd so there :silly:

4. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Then why are you on here josh?! :biggrin:

5. ManagerJosh

Taking a break? :D

6. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Phsa!

7. ManagerJosh

8. debralee1968

debralee1968 New Member

I've got company coming so even when I get it on Tues I bet I don't have time to play for a few days... I dunno though, I may be able to talk them into seeing what a great game it is. lol

9. Valagil

Valagil New Member

That's when you rush them off to bed at like 8pm and then stay up all night playing :)

10. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Or you say something like OMG you wouldn't believe the size of the cockroach I just seen! :rotfl: :ducks:

11. luvisims

luvisims New Member

[​IMG]Don't lie. I was getting excited and was going to inquiry how you got Sims 3 so soon. I can't wait. This new sims sound exciting. From other sites the people look weird and all seem to have round faces, but when I purchased the game it might be different. I hope they the first expansion is Season, with thunder and lightning. I hope they include like the first Sims carnival rides, and for the Vacation maybe sims can go on a cruise. I wonder if I can suggest Party expanison. Like Dinner Party where you invite guests to eat a 3 course dinner and be served by you butler. Birthday, New Year, Anniversary too. What do you guys think?

12. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

...that was totally random...but that would be gross and I would have screamed if it was true...:paranoid:

13. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Game in hand--I think I bought the first one from the store. ;)

14. Valagil

Valagil New Member

*sigh* and this is when I wish I lived on the east coast. Oh well. Only have a little over 2 hours to go, lol

**Edit: I have the game now too :)

15. ManagerJosh

Very Nice John! :D

16. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Man...UPS must be busy today...

Edit: Nevermind...I got it. :biggrin:

17. ManagerJosh

As probably are the FedEx folks. They are probably delivering dozens of these little Sims 3 marked boxes :D