Mod Releases Same Sex Pregnancy - Try for Baby - Mod

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by SnQQpy, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

No one here doubt lostaccount's ability to create mods and nor is anyone discounting the fact he's an excellent modder.

But as an administrator, I also act as an arbitrator. If there's a dispute, I have to look at the facts presented. I'm not merely talking about he said, she said. It's considered hearsay. I'm looking for tangible evidence. If lostaccount doesn't wish to step forward to make his concerns known, my hands are tied legally and I can't do anything on a single hearsay testimony.

The only alternative I have and it's in progress is have Karybdis look at the code closely.

Note that just because two identical programs are created and they have identical functionality equate the code is the same. Two very different sets of code can produces the same results.

2. Aelielia

Aelielia New Member

Jesser, I think you need a new calendar, or something. A week is 7 days. A week and a half would be 10.5 days. The amount of days between June 21 and July 2 is 11 days. I said a week and a half and it was almost exactly a week and a half.

Where do you keep coming up with "over a month ago"?

None of the solutions are perfect. This mod, Teenwoohoo and Inteen3 all cause one problem or another with the game. They are mods, that for me, get swapped in for a specific use and get swapped back out afterwards.
    I have no solid preference for any of them and if one gets to the point that it does what it promises bug free, that will be the one I'll fall back on.

I'm commenting here because I hate when people make over blown or unfair attacks on someone. That your attacks seem to have little basis in reality, to the point that even your understanding of time seems to ignore the physical reality in which we live, has me more dumbfounded than anything.

If you can't even agree that eleven days is a week and a half, not more than a month, then I don't know where someone is supposed to find a foundation on which to consider your arguments in a rational manner.

3. doubleyewgee

doubleyewgee Purveyor of Peace

I couldn't have said that better myself, but maybe it's because I am "in the dark."

4. rachelgreen

rachelgreen New Member

Don't know what to say, I'm new in this area!

5. Jenimile2

Jenimile2 New Member

ARG! I'm so frustrated, I've finally figured out where to get mod, and my stupid computer can't even recognize that it's a file, it tries to read it as a video so I can't unpack it... :mad: :(

6. Jenimile2

Jenimile2 New Member

Could you possibly post it again in zip compressed folder format? my computer only thinks rar is video and I can't change that. Thanks.

7. DeliciousAmbrosia

DeliciousAmbrosia New Member

Well, whatever it stands for, this mod worked for me and LostAccount's version on modthesims did not. So, thank you!

8. Faedrys

Faedrys New Member

Uh, sorry for sounding like a newb, but I'm completely new to coding and modding and if someone could tell me how to install this and make it work, that'd be awesome. :)

9. laralena

laralena New Member

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! the mods in modthesims didn't work 'cause I have an earlier version, so thank you soooooo muuuuuuuch SnQQpy!!!!!!!

10. bebengka

bebengka New Member

hahahaha. thanks man. ill definitely try this one out.

11. fiochan

fiochan New Member

Thank you!

12. Southern Angel

Southern Angel New Member

tyvm for this mod It only took me all day to find someone who made it right !! I downloaded all of the ones off Mod The Sims and they all jumped out of bed after selecting woo hoo...Was just about to give up until I came across this site and registered. TY TY TY Very Good Job !!

13. kerstas10

kerstas10 New Member

O really nice job THX.

14. AzureHart

AzureHart New Member

Thank you so much for this Mod. I've been looking everywhere for a way for my male sims to get pregnant.

Hmmm... just tried to use it in game and do not get any options to interact with any other Sims. I can have them interact with objects but not with each other. I had the same problem with the mod from Lostaccount because it hadn't been updated for Ambitions. Is that the case here as well? If so is there an updated version, and if not any idea what I'm doing wrong?

15. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

The same mod is available over at Mod The Sims and could possibly have been updated for Ambitions too.

16. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

17. AzureHart

AzureHart New Member

18. jjh

jjh New Member

where do you download it, this is my first mod?

19. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

They aren't on this site. They're on MTS.

20. Fluffycake

Fluffycake New Member

I know this thread is old, but I really wanted to express my gratitude. I have been looking for a mod exactly like this for hours. I kept having compatibility issues with every other one I tried. I thought I found one, and turns out it shut off all my control over the actions(the teen pregnancy one spoken about earlier) so it was back to the drawing board. I had tried every mod out there, but came with patch related issues and I was met with the same mods being mentioned on Google. I seriously was giving up hope to ever find this! My sims are forever grateful. :)