Darkspore DarkSpore Beta Key Giveaway #2

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Feb 19, 2011.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hey welcome to our forums!!

We hope you'd stay around and join our awesome community instead of just coming for the beta key. But if you're here for the key, that's a legitimate reason too :)

To get a key, simply introduce yourself in this thread who you are and tell us why you deserve a Darkspore beta key. Lastly, to make yourself qualify to win a key, you must click "like" on this post to qualify :)

Good Luck!

First 3 (THREE) people to do the above and we'll Private Message you a Beta key here :)

2. ManagerJosh

Don't forget to introduce yourself and say hi to get a key :)

John57070 likes this.
  3. Hi, im Sebas, I live in Spain, and I really want a beta key, to test this awesome game. I really enjoy if you give me the chance to try the game. Thanks.

John57070 and ManagerJosh like this.
  4. ManagerJosh

WOOT!! Nice to meet you Sebas!! :D Have fun with Darkspore! I'm going to send you one right now via Private Conversations :)

5. ManagerJosh

Hey Eldin! Great to meet you :) You have a Darkspore Beta Key coming your way! Enjoy!! :)

6. ManagerJosh

We have one more beta key to give away!! :D

As for those who got the key, do share about your experience :D

John57070 likes this.
  7. John57070

John57070 New Member

Hi my name is Jonathan im french i live in Metz. I like hacknslash and im fan of spore so i would like test darkspore thank You.

ManagerJosh likes this.
  8. ManagerJosh

One more key to give away :). If you don't post and click 'like' you don't win the key :p

Donne B and John57070 like this.
  9. John57070

John57070 New Member

Its ok i have click like lol

ManagerJosh likes this.
  10. Donne B

Donne B New Member

Hi, names Donne. Live in Las Vegas. Been playin hack n slash since before Diablo. Would love to give trhis a try.

ManagerJosh likes this.
  11. ManagerJosh

Congratulations to John57070, Eldin Agric, and Sebas Luque Cervantes for winning this DarkSpore beta Keys :)

12. ManagerJosh

So Sorry Donne B! But John managed to sneak in at the last moment and claim the last key :). Keep on trying cause we're still giving away more keys :)

13. Donne B

Donne B New Member

N e more keys

14. Denpet

Denpet New Member

Hi, Fluffpet here. I love all things Spore. Been playing from the start. Would love a key!

15. ManagerJosh

Hey Fluffpet! Welcome to our community!! Keep an eye out on our twitter, our facebook, and forums and we'll be letting people know how they can get a Darkspore Beta Key!!

Denpet likes this.
  16. Denpet

Denpet New Member

I got an email saying I was invited to Darkspore Beta. I downloaded the game but I got no key. What do I do? Please help!

17. ManagerJosh

Check your spam folder. If you were able to download the game, you should have gotten a key to go along with it :)

Denpet likes this.
  18. Denpet

Denpet New Member

19. ManagerJosh

I'm not sure what to say. You should have gotten one. You might want to contact one of the Maxoids.....

20. Denpet

Denpet New Member

How do I do that? Thanks, By the way! All I need is the key.