Troubleshooting My babies are weird

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Diane6648, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Diane6648

Diane6648 New Member

Since the most recent update my babies are born with knee high boots on and when put in pj's they totally get deformed. Any fix for this, cause my game is ruined. I've deleted the family and started a new one and same thing. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

This was probably not due to the update (although many problems are due to that.) Deformed babies are generally due to bad CC like an outfit from the exchange. It happens when someone uses a mesh from one type of outfit to make the same outfit for a different age group and doesn't do it quite right. (I'm told that the game is *very* particular about this.) Generally as soon as they are children they go back to being normal looking, but as long as you have that CC in your game, you'll have deformed babies.

It could be that the CC was acting ok until the update. But it's still a CC problem more than an update problem.

3. Diane6648

Diane6648 New Member

4. Diane6648

Diane6648 New Member

Is there anything I can do?

5. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

You can take out your CC and see if that fixes the problem. Then add them in a little at a time (so that you can tell which clothes are causing the problem.)

6. Diane6648

Diane6648 New Member

Thank you so much KatAnubis, I deleted all dl and my babies are back to normal. Thanks for your help.

7. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing