checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by suitemichelle, Mar 22, 2012.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

checking in after having been away from the game for a long time... saw TSM... Medieval in the store and it's a new twist for me.

don't know if I remember anyone other than ManagerJosh... But hi to you all..

ManagerJosh likes this.
  2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Hi, Suitemichelle! I remember you.

I like to play TSM too. I just this week went back to playing TS3 after playing TSM for a year. I don't have Pirates and Nobles though. But since I don't like pirates in my game, I figured it wasn't a good fit. But I do enjoy playing TSM!

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I remember seeing you around the forums also way back when!
    Welcome back!

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

MICHELLE!! :D How's life :D :D

5. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I remember you Michelle!
    Nice to see an old member drop past for a visit. :D

ManagerJosh likes this.
  6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

It's nice you all have such long memories. Thank you!

I'm finding Medieval difficult... the list of traits both good and bad are so limiting... is there a forum with hints for playing?

ManagerJosh likes this.
  7. KatAnubis

There's a forum, but it's really quiet as the game has pretty much died out. I'm there and a few others, but mostly it's people complaining that they want more from the game or fixes for the game (which EA isn't going to be doing evidently). But you can find it here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/220.page
    There's also a very good website for hints, cheats and the like by Carl: http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/

Yes, the traits can be problematic. I make all my heroes Good and either Eloquent or (usually) Earthy, with either puny or drunkard as the fatal flaw. But others like other combinations. One of the worst ones is hubris (which is especially bad if your hero needs to collect anything).

8. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

The drunkard trait is at least easy to keep up with ! LOL

ManagerJosh likes this.
  9. KatAnubis

I use it because they don't seem to need to take a drink very often let alone actually get drunk. It's pretty mild for a "drunkard".

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

They must be giving their sims tequila :D