Hawaii Five-0 (2010) 2×21- Pa Make Loa (Touch of Death) and NCIS:LA 3x21 Touch of Death

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Be sure to catch these two cross over episodes :)

Tonight's Hawaii Five-O corresponds to a cross over episode of NCIS Los Angeles, scheduled to air tomorrow.

Hawaii Five-0 (2010) 2×21- Pa Make Loa (Touch of Death)
    Episode Synopsis: A crossover episode that concludes on "NCIS: Los Angeles" begins with Danny and Chin Ho partnering with NCIS agents Sam and Callen to track down a suspect who is threatening to release a deadly virus into the population.
    Air date: April 30, 2012

NCIS:LA 3x21 Touch of Death
    Episode Synopsis: A crossover episode that began on "Hawaii Five-0" concludes with Sam, Callen, Danny and Chin Ho traveling to the mainland to track a suspect carrying a deadly virus.
    Air date: May 1, 2012

On a personal note, the episode tonight was absolutely brilliantly written :D. I loved seeing the NCIS:LA team and Hawaii Five-0 team working together :D

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I just finished watching H5O. It's a good one. It will be interesting to see tomorrow's NCIS:LA. (I don't normally watch that as the only character I like is Hetty. I love regular NCIS though. It has Mark Harmon. ;-)

3. ManagerJosh

Hetty is probably one of the only reasons why I like NCIS:LA :). :D :p

4. ManagerJosh

Saw the conclusion tonight...and yup. Hetty was awesome as usual.

Great moments:

Hetty stabbing Deeks with a needle and Deeks passing out :D
    Hetty starting listing what life would be life without Deeks (Peaceful, Professional, Sanitized, stop me any time Mr. Deeks..)

5. KatAnubis

So what did you think of the windup? I liked the story part of it, although the banter got to me a bit.

6. KatAnubis

Yep, I liked the needle and Deeks part, but unless they've radically changed how they do smallpox, it's not like a regular immunization. It's a scratch on the skin, not a shot.

7. ManagerJosh

Which windup? The Five-0 one or the NCIS:LA One? :D

The banter isn't bad :). It's only good when Hetty is around :D :p

8. KatAnubis

I agree that the Hetty banter is good.

I meant the LA windup. You must have been posting at the same time I was about it, because when I posted that response wasn't there yet.

9. ManagerJosh

Ahhh what's life without a bit of Hetty :D :p. As for that response, I posted about a minute after you :)

As for the LA Windup, it felt...rushed? Incomplete? I am liking the fact there is more interaction between NCIS:LA and Five-0. I was hoping it would happen more often :D

10. KatAnubis

I felt that it was rushed or incomplete too. It dragged for quite a while, then suddenly wrapped up oddly from my point of view.

I'd just as soon they not have more crossovers. I watch enough TV without adding NCIS: LA.

ManagerJosh likes this.
  11. ManagerJosh

It would have been nice to seen a NCIS:LA, NCIS and Five-0 Crossover :D

12. KatAnubis

NCIS and H5O would be a nice crossover. Interesting!

ManagerJosh likes this.
  13. ManagerJosh

Let's see if they make it though! :p It also makes you wonder what other crossovers can there be :)