How Do I How do I make a Sim want a baby?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by coffeecake13, Feb 17, 2005.

1. coffeecake13

coffeecake13 New Member

How do I make a Sim want a baby?

I want my sims to have a baby. However, I've been told that both members need to want to have a baby. The family oriented Sim wants one, but the Fortune one does not, so the "Try for Baby" option is not showing up. How do I make the Fortune Sim want a kid?

2. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

That's not true. They don't have to "Want A Baby". If they are married or living in the same house, then just click on "Try for baby" when they go to bed or are in the hot tub. If they are not married, then have them get together at HER house. If she is a townie, then you cannot get her pregnant until you move her in.

3. latmere1

latmere1 Blah Blah

there long term relationship has to be at around 95 and on love on both of them. then make them relax oin the bed when they aren't tired and click try for a baby. in the hot tub, move them close together and try for a baby.

4. racerchick

racerchick The Sim Loving Drag Racer

Also, if your sim is already pregnant, the Try for Baby option will not show up...

5. latmere1

latmere1 Blah Blah

dint know that.

6. hotgirl199123456789

hotgirl199123456789 New Member

which hot tub do i have to buy to get my sim pregnant the heart shaped one or the other one?

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

They both work. As do photobooths, cars, dressing rooms, and oh yeah, beds.

But you have to be playing the female at the time if they don't live together. She gets to decide.

Which is as it should be. :D

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Post(s) Redirected

This post has nothing to do with this topic. Just stating that the PS2-related question sweetiebaby090403 posted was split to its own thread (a "redirect" if-you-will).
    Which can be found here:
    http://forums.worldsims.org/showthread.php?t=6374 for those following that one.

:)

9. lollypop

lollypop New Member

no intirely true

That isn't intirely true i have used the male before and clicked on try for baby and it worked...........so u can use a male or a female to try for a baby:eek: ....... and i am actually talking to suprised by witches

10. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

SBW meant that the sim has to be playable (not a NPC)

11. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You can only do that if both sims are playable. If you're playing the guy and you're on a date and they don't live together, what I said stands.

Sorry I wasn't more specific.

12. lollypop

lollypop New Member

i figured

i figured what you ment but i was just saying you can use i guy or a girl and it doesn't bother me if you weren't specific or if you were specific i was just saying so sorry if i was rude:eek:

13. Roxy007

Roxy007 New Member

Have both sims be family aspirations

14. YoYo8432

YoYo8432 New Member

What section are the hotubs in plumbing ,decor,etc.

15. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

They should be in plumbing.