Troubleshooting Sims 3 Trouble!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by A.C, Oct 5, 2011.

1. A.C

A.C New Member

I went to play but Sims three wasn't starting, it said No Disc Found or Program Will Not Start so i took out the disk and put it back in then the icon on my desk top has gone! There was no folder in My Computer or anywhere else. I restarted my computer but it doesn't seem to work. Please help!

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

please give us your dxdiag info so we can tell what kind of hardware we're dealing with.

3. Zaughn

Zaughn Member

loose cord?... could be internal

4. AlbertIon123

AlbertIon123 New Member

Ok, first , why could'nt you install them from the disk? Now to bypass the launcher, go to C:/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/game/bin . Scroll down til you see the one that says TS3 . Right click it, copy and paste it on your desktop. Make sure you close everything before you click on the sims 3 icon you just put on your desktop. from Soco, The icon you put on your desktop is how you will launch the game. The launcher will not come up. If you have any questions, please ask and I will try to help you. Good luck to you.