How Do I Groceries

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by wiseiam, Oct 1, 2009.

1. wiseiam

wiseiam New Member

Groceries

This might be a dumb question but I went grocery shopping and like bought all this stuff. When I got home I opened the fridge and went to put the stuff from my inventory to the fridge. It would only let me do it one at a time. I had bought like 20 cheese and eggs and stuff. How can I put all 20 things in at one time instead of one item at a time? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I'm not sure unless there is a mod that will do it for you.
    I know it gets kind of repetive doing that one dang thing at a time.
    Try doing it when you have several different garden plants (all perfect) worth of harvest and you have to put them in one at a time.

3. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

If you bought multiple items of the same kind e.g: cheese, you would see a little tab of sorts on the top left corner. It looks like a page turner in an ebook. so click then drag. It should put all the cheese that you bought in the fridge.
    HIH :biggrin:

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Are you serious it's that easy Nyx? I thought you had to move them 1 by 1 so I just gave up and let everything stay in my sim's inventory.

5. wiseiam

wiseiam New Member

that's great! i will try that. thank you all so much!

6. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Well, Flame that's what I've been doing since I got the sims 3! :biggrin:

7. swmeek

Don't feel bad Flamey I was clicking that little tab and dragging out of it all this time.

8. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

:eek: You mean to say there is an easier way? Lol do I feel like a fool.:confusion:

9. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

:rotfl:

10. swmeek

Don't feel bad Odin she made us all look like fools!

11. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

:biggrin: