any ideas i have completly destroyed my sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

My little angel was sometimes a handful. And it's OK if she reads this. She knows what I'm talking about. :p By the way, keeping in mind that unfortunate events sometimes do occur, I may be a grandmother in August. I have not had that experience yet and I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it, but a brand new little person in the family might turn out to be pretty interesting.

OK, OK, I'm way way off topic.

What was this thread about -- oh, yes, destroyed sims. What a terrible thing to have happen. I completely sympathize. :( Wish I could help.

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Congratulations!

I read your message again ...

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Beaten to it! :D Congratulations, Lynet! Will you speaking in a crackedy voice once that occurs? ;) Seriously though, I am well pleased for you.

4. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Thanks SBW. I'm flattered. Though often times people (JMP included) say that I'm only average and everyone else is below average, that means the standard should be set lower, so I'm still above average! Whoa, just confused myself there.

Lynet, I'm sure you're used to the taste of feet by now. :rolleyes: Haha, just kidding. And I would say congratulations, but I'm not sure becoming a grandparent is something to be proud of...:p

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, Person, you keep me humble. And lots of people are very proud of being a grandparent. I expect I'll fee that way, too. At the moment I'm just trying adjusting to the idea. :eek: The years fly by so fast.

I'm beginning to wonder if this thread should be snipped into two pieces and the bottom half moved to Offtopic.

Then again, maybe the conversation has come to an end.

6. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Nah, just one more message: CONGRATULATIONS, GRANDMA LYNET!!! :D

7. Rongaryen

Rongaryen New Member

Wow...the last page and a half had nothing to do with the topic at hand. I think you guys scared "newtosims" away. I don't know why i'm posting on this topic but, i think it's safe to say that this thread is done with and can be locked if locking answered threads is done here.

8. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

Sorry,but i have a hard time to get on the computer ,let alone i have no ep packs and i'm sorry i am kinda jealous of you guys you have every ep but my gpa will soon get uni. This weekend probaly.

9. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I know how you feel. I only recently got Uni, and I got Nightlife a month ago. I don't regret my decision, though, because I wanted to wait and see how everyone else liked the EP, and if it was terribly buggy or not, as the Holiday Pack apparently is. I probably won't be getting Open for Business anytime soon, either.

10. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Welcome back, NewSim ;)

11. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

I'm Back!

Hi, has been two years sense I posted this thread,and i just have to say that it is important.I want to take a minor in liteature,and finaly i figure out that yes,grammar,puncuation,and spelling is important.In fact I have won a spelling bee and have achieved an acedemic award for most improved writing(consider where I started).Even though it is faster for me to type without correct english (also Learned Spanish), it doesn't help anyone if it is unreadable.Thanks for all your advice,(hounding),and now i have uni,nightlife,pets,ofb,and glamour life, so i am faring a bit (alot!) better.

Thank You Anna Maria

P.S.IT IS NOT ANNE!(i get touchy about my name.)

12. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Welcome back, Anna Maria. Congratulations on your academic award. I'm sure it was hard to earn it and well deserved.

Normally, the mods around here tend to object to the resurrection of old threads, but in this particular instance I think they will be very amused when they reread it. Gave me a good laugh, that's for sure. :D

p.s. I've mellowed considerably. :rolleyes: I should get an award for most improved mellowing.

13. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Oh goodness! *laughs*

I'm not sure whether or not I've changed in over a year. :rolleyes: ;)