Mysterious Death

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Rongaryen, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Rongaryen

Rongaryen New Member

Mysterious Death

Just a couple minutes ago, one of my sims died...and i don't know why. She just got finished taking a bath and then she got dressed, grabbed her throat and reached out like she was trying to grab something, and collapsed on the ground. She didn't starve becuase she wasn't hungry, it's a new lot so there's no ghosts, she didn't drown, she wasn't sick becuase she wasn't coughing, didn't get a virus or food poisoning since i have a mod to prevent them from eating bad food, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't a fire or electrocution. Anyone know how she died?

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

3. Rongaryen

Rongaryen New Member

ok so it's not just me. Just for the record, it happened around the time she would have had morning sickness from being pregnant but, she didn't have the obvious signs yet(waving at the camera with her belly getting bigger).

4. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

My pinako just gave birth and died of that...

barely put new baby to bed, got into bed, next thing I know, grimmy is leaving, and her kids get a new fear... someone smashing Mama's urn.