How Do I please help me

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sellbydate7, Feb 13, 2006.

1. sellbydate7

sellbydate7 New Member

please help me

Ive Put A Sim In College And Their Only In Their First Semester But I Want Him To Leva eAnd Go Back To Pleasantview Plz Help And Tell Me How To Do This
    thnx,
    sellbydate7 :)

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I'm trying to think of a witty way to say this...aw, whatever. Not only did you post your question in the wrong forum, but you did it in a thread about drunk driving. I'm trying not to laugh, seriously... Did you, perhaps, just randomly click a forum and a thread to post in? :p

Anyway, I'm not really sure how to make a sim "drop out", but I"m sure it's possible. A more experienced player will be able to help you.

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

LOL, you crack me up. This person also posted this same question under the questions for the original sims game. I replied to him under that anyway just to be nice. Someone will eventually move it. I think you're right though, randomly click and reply...hey, maybe if it's drunken posting then it could sort of relate to this thread!?!

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

<offtopic>
    Not trying to be mean or anything...but I can't help but think the poor fellow was drunk when he made this original post...
    </offtopic>

Anyhow, PLEASE use some commas, periods....everything running together is giving me a headache..

5. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

When they are in college they can use the phone, or computer, to drop out and go back to the neighborhood whenever they wish.

Ruth

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

You are aware that by doing this you will become an Adult! and you won't be able to return to college ever again. Are you sure you want to "go home, again?"

7. Kungfu Joe

Kungfu Joe New Member

I know you've been told twice by a variety of different people, but because you multi-posted, I believe that you may want the answer several times. So here goes: you go to the fone. ok? now click on it. No, the phone. NO, THE PH-ok, there you go. Now, click colleige (which i hope is spelled correctly in the game). Wow, you got it on you're first try, very good! now, there should be an option along the lines of "Return to [Neighborhood name here]"......yes, click it. there you go. No, wait, dont go to sleep! get in the taxi! Then your sim is in the sim selection bin in the neighborhood screen

There, I tried to dumb it down a bit. I know how hard it is to read when you are hung over