Birthday Party turns sour

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by JuliaThorne, Feb 16, 2006.

1. JuliaThorne

JuliaThorne New Member

Birthday Party turns sour

Just thought I'd share... (sorry i know it's abit small...)
    Julian's birthday party

thanks guys for ruining my sim's son b-day party! such great influence there.

2. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Wasn't able to see the picture, says page unavailable.

What's the problem? What happened?

Ruth

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I got the same thing, looks like it's a geocities page, which if you use more than your allowed data access for the day they make it unavailable for 24 hours. You should post it here instead so we can all share!

4. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

She may not know how to post a picture here. But I think it's better to post it from here because it's easier, especially for those of us in here at work.

Ruth

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ooh what a shame. It was a movie file. It downloaded but came through corrupted and wouldn't open. :(

6. JuliaThorne

JuliaThorne New Member

oh no.. can't open the file... one of the reason i hate geocities.. :(
    let me find another way to get this file on the net... ^^"

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Jukia if you click the Post Reply button you get a full advanced posting kit ... lower down thte page is a button to manage attachments that you can click to upload files.

Movies files aren't allowed but you can easily turn the movie into a zip file (if you have Windows XP) by right clicking it on it and choosing "add to archive" you can then use manage attachments to upload the resulting zip folder. :)

8. JuliaThorne

JuliaThorne New Member

hey Thanks again Mirelly:)

Actually this is supposed to be funny, that the guys&girls ruined kiddy Julian's b-day.

Attached Files:

9. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I don't know if that's funny or sad for the kid. :rolleyes:

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Aw LOL ... notice how he made sure to eat his cake before he bothered to notice the side-show :rolleyes:

One thing that always makes me laugh (at myself) is when I watch someone else sims in a movie I can't help being surprised at my 'discovery' that they sound just like my own sims ... duh! :eek: ;)

11. JuliaThorne

JuliaThorne New Member

hehe, i notice that too lol, good thing his parents did grab a bite at the cake after the fight tho. I just find it funny bout the timing they started the fight.. hehe and the girl won too, fyi.

12. PlayLives

PlayLives Member

LOL. that was funny!

13. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

That's all that it took to ruin the party? I regularly have good parties even when two of the participants do nothing but fight each other the entire time.

14. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It seems to be a timing thing. I've had a sim start a fight at the beginning of an outing and completely ruin it, but it seems like once a party's underway if a slapfest or fistfight breaks out it actually improves it ... though not every time.

I had a really funny outing the other day ... four sims who were involved with each other ended up on the same outing and before I could stop them there was a four-way slapfest. The outing was an instant disaster, but I was laughing so hard I didn't care.

Gotta love those romance sims.

But, I had a party where halfway through it someone flirted with the wrong person, got slapped, and the party instantly went from Good Time to Roof Raiser.

Go figure.