Spore Spore 2006 Predictions

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 8, 2006.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Spore 2006 Predictions

So we're three months into the 2006 year, and GDC is right around the corner. E3 is in May. So what are everyone's predictions towards the production of Spore? Release Date? Official Name? New Features?

Post away :)

2. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

I see a name in the future...

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

I predict that millions of allergy sufferers will proceed to buy large quantities of anti-nasal allergy medicine this year. Now is a good time to put your money one of the many pharmaceutical companies, people.

*runs away*

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

5. jowo

jowo New Member

I think its going to keep its name. If they change it then people may not notice its out. When they see an advert saying spore is out they will know instantly what its talking about. If theres an advert saying the evolvotron (or what ever the name might change to) you arent going to instantly think spore the name spore has so much hype surrounding it that changing it would just be confusing and unnecessary

It should be released around october according to PC GAMER so it wont be around for a while. And I think that they are adding winged creatures and more content. But theres limitted stuff you need to add to spore because its so customisable.

I think they might end up making a spore "Universe" because it would be a great way to select saved games.