How Do I Having a Baby

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simslvr13, Mar 9, 2006.

1. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

Having a Baby

I clicked "Try for Baby" and they went under the covers.... lol... ummm is that what their supposed to do? And also, when do I know if the mother is pregnant? And when will the baby be born?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

If she is pregnant, after they come out from the covers you will hear a lullaby chime. And the option for Try for a Baby will dissapear. She will be pregnant for 3 sim days (3 trimesters). First day she dresses normal and may get sick, morning sickness wise. Then she spins around and is in maternity clothes until she gives birth from the second day on.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

And on the third day she waddles like a duck. Don't forget that part! :p

If you aren't sure have them have woohoo again and see if the "Try for Baby" option appears. If it doesn't she's pregnant. If it does, she's not, but you can try again!

4. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

Thanks! LOL! suprised_by_witches!! ok! i wont 4get to watch her act like an idiot! :silly:

5. Sweetie

Sweetie New Member

Click "try for a baby."Then a sound will come on when she finally gets Pregnant.Then it will take her up to 4 Day to have the baby.

6. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

hello

i was pregnant with my baby girl and as soon as she was born i had downloaded the insiminator and then i had twins...the first daughter was like one day older than the others and she never had a birthday
    now all 3 girls (i had twins which were both girls yayyyyy) are now triplets

do you know how HARD it is look after 3 boistrous toddlers...

anyone had the same problem

:eek:

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Sure do. And I had only two in RL. :D

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I created a family with triplets in CAS and yes I agree they're tricky. The secret is to have a dollhouse. That way two of them can socialize while the other one gets potty trained or whatever.

Of course, I ended up with two that were really good friends and one that was really accomplished, LOL. She became a CEO her first job out of college, but she never was very nice. :p

9. dark_raider101

dark_raider101 New Member

My person recently had kids. The baby is soo cute. I cant wait until it grows up.