How Do I custom content issues

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Cheza920, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Cheza920

Cheza920 New Member

custom content issues

ok i have dled quite a few custom things in the past, some worked, some didnt, last 2 days i have found new things and dled those but this time, none of the recent ones will show up at all, no matter what i try to do. Yes my dls are in my documents/EA Games/ Sims 2/ Downloads. i have heard about meshes and ive dled those as well, still nothing. oh and one very strange thing is all of my custom hair styles but 3, odly enough show up as....rabbit head, you know from the guy in the rabbit suit you see in game sometimes. lol this is all very strage and if any of you have any advice for me it would be much appreciated =)

2. tatter_13

tatter_13 New Member

This seems to happen to a lot of people(including me) and from what I know there is now way to change it. The rabbit heads are hair that didn't download properly or that was only made for one age group (like hair downloaded that is only available to toddlers and is default hair and rabbit head hair on every other stage of life)

3. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

The rabbit head means you don't have a mesh for it.

Ruth