What Games Do You Play?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 3, 2002.

?

What Games Do You play?

1. Warcraft Series

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. StarCraft Series

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Roller Coaster Tycoon

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  4. Other Tycoon Series

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  5. Diablo Series

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. AlphaCenturi

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  7. Star Trek.

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. Others.....

24 vote(s)
    82.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

What Games Do You Play?

So what games do you play?

2. Grimlock

Grimlock Blizzard Entertainment Addict...

I play warcraft 3 and starcraft which are 2 really good games.

3. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

I play rollercoaster tycoon cause you can build theme parks!!!!!

4. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

All BLizzard games, championship manager and Nba live

5. Freddy5

Freddy5 New Member

Roller Coaster Tycoon is a really neat game. I like to put all the intensive rides in one section of the park, build a single restroom on the other side of the park and watch the kids dash off before tossing their cookies.
    I know, it's an odd thrill, but it takes all kinds right?

I dig Alpha-Centauri. I build the BIG bomb and see how big a crater I can make out of neighbors.

No, I did not torture kittens when I was young.
    Freddy

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Except for sims, and now SC3000, Warcraft III, some starcraft, ThemePark World and Theme Hospital, Civlization II (don't have III) cards ... well that's about it ...

*hops away*

7. ManagerJosh

Just a Simulation Gaming Fan here :D

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yeah! I like it when you have to solve problems and think. So games like starcraft and warcraft is on "the border". You can't solve anything with peace there. You always have to fight.
    That's why I want to learn more about chess. Learn the way you have to think ahead and plan. Wish I had someone around her to discuss it with ... with a real chessboard available. My daughters friend plays alright...

*hops away to get some carrots*

9. reniusa

reniusa New Member

OMG......I like Theme Hospital too!!! I also play.....SimTower, SimIsle, Tropico, Monopoly Tycoon, and Creatures 3.

10. ManagerJosh

Yoot Tower, Railroad Tycoon II, RollerCoaster Tycoon (plus the two expansions) SimTower, SimCity 2000, SimCity 3000, The Sims :)

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I've been recommended to get myself Tropico.
    I don't even know if I can get it here in Sweden at all. I understand it's a couple of years old or so. is that correct?

:classic: :bunny: :classic:

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I play the Sims, Zoo Tycoon, Zeus, Pharoh, Majohng, Lords of the Realm (a while back on that though, not currently installed...) and I think the other one I used to play a lot, again not installed now, was Heroes 3. I OWN Creatures 2... but I could never figure it out and then I packed it away somewhere and never reinstalled it... I also have a Small Soldiers game I used to play, but not that much. I tend to like games where I get to build stuff....

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That's a lot Fae!!! :classic: Sounds fun.

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I spend most of my game time playing Sims though. :D

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol.. But it IS fun!! :D

16. ManagerJosh

Railroad Tycoon here...when I'm not too bored :)

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Isn't playing any games for the moment.. Puter's not at home

*sighes deeply and pouts*

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh I forgot to put one of the games I like to play, it's called Princess Maker 2... but I would guess it's rated for teens?? It's got japanese anime style graphics, you raise a girl who falls in a meteor at about age 10, some magical guardian tells you to take care of her, you play the role of her father and raise her and teach her classes and she goes adventuring and fights monsters and stuff, and each year there's a contest and she can enter cooking, dancing, art, or fighting contest. It's pretty fun. :) When she turns 18 you get to find out what the rest of her life is like based on what she learned and how she turned out and stuff, she usually marries, has a career, etc.

19. ManagerJosh

sounds intresting.....reminds me a lot of the Sims LOL!

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It looks like it was originally made to play on tv using a game system like nintendo maybe... the graphics are cute old ones, very pixelated. :classic: