How Do I How go I please the headmaster???????

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simslvr13, Mar 26, 2006.

1. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

How go I please the headmaster???????

? How do I please the head master ?

I've done everything he wants: a tour, food, etc;

But why isnt he pleased?

I really would like to get into a private school. If I please the headmaster, can I?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

3. hwes

hwes New Member

Ooh, related question: does wearing formal clothes help please the headmaster at all? I've only tried to please him once without everyone wearing their formal clothes, and he just left. So, ever since, formal clothes it is. But I'm not sure... as I've looked through a couple of threads on pleasing the headmaster, and nobody has mentioned this. Am I fooling myself?

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Formal clothes make no difference. You should be able to get 40+ points for the tour (Two 3x3 bathrooms with the most expensive bath/shower & toilet plus any old sink, a window and the cheapest overhead light will net you 28 points! Serve up in a kitchen/diner with best cooker, best fridge, sink, lights and $2000 of table and chairs and end the our there. Should get another 14 points for that ... Turkey is more or less guaranteed to get ya 40+ points if ain't burned. Just watch out your sims don't keep talking about things he's not interested in while he pigs out on the food and a few schmooze points will do the trick.

Also make sure the one who greeted him is free to be told the good news. The HM gets up to go as soon as he is impressed enough.

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I'm not sure it always is the one who's greeted him. I had him tell the vampire dad that his kid got into private school, and I know he didn't greet him, as he arrives at 5:00.

Or maybe I'm misremembering.

There are lots of threads on this, like Mirelly said, with lots of good ideas.

I just wanted to say, I had a pair of parents and the live-in nanny all in their PJs and the kid still got in.

6. hwes

hwes New Member

Hmm. Well, at least I know now. Thanks!

7. hatchi12

hatchi12 New Member

Hi there! Trust me, there are a lot of threads about pleasing the headmaster or getting into private school... and I actually made one not so long ago... and I can honestly say I am a success story when it comes to getting into kids into private school... hehe! yay! kudos to all those who replied to my threads, it really helped me a lot... so i feel like it's my turn now to give my advice... hehehe

first of, I made my mommy sim study cooking until she could cook turkey or porkchops (doesnt matter really but i always go with turkey... ) and then since my single mommy sim works i let her invite the headmaster over when its her day off... he usually comes in like 5pm i think so I let the kid greet him, make sure that both sims have their moods in the green area otherwise they will act up... so anyways, make sure that when you tour the HM that you bring him to the rooms with the expensive stuff (he will clap like a crazy man when you show him the room, the HM sure is materialistic! hehe) while the other sim is touring the HM, i make the mommy sim cook and then when its done I click on the HM to invite him to eat... make sure that in between eating and showing him the room there are a lot of schmoozing involved.

well that's it, i hope this helps you!! :D