How Do I Hooray!! My Sim is Pregnant! How much longer will I have to wait??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simslvr13, Mar 27, 2006.

1. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

Hooray!! My Sim is Pregnant! How much longer will I have to wait??

My Sim just became pregnant. I have a couple questions involved.

1. How long will I have to wait until the baby is born?

2. What happens when the mom is about to have the baby? Does she have to call the ambulance? (I'd like to be prepared.:) )

3. I noticed that my Sim is extremely tired all the time. No matter what I do, she's always hungry, but tired at the same time, so when I try to lead her to the fridge, she falls asleep on the way.:p How can I fix this??

4. Is the baby born at any certain time? (morning, night, evening, you get the drill...)

Please try and help me with this.

2. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Congratulations! Pregnancy lasts 3 days, and you'll know when Mum is ready to give birth as the camera moves over to her and she makes A LOT of noise and wriths as well. She'll give birth wherever she is and family members will propbably come rushing over.

Someone else with the other two please? :O

3. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

Thanks!!

4. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

The time of the birth depends on when she got pregnant, it's not like the age transition. I've had the moms give birth in the mornings and in the middle of the night. The getting tired and hungry thing is a little bit of realism they tried to inject into the game. You have to take special care that your pregnant sims don't get into the red with hunger or energy because that could cause death. If they need food fast then feed them chips, cookies or juice first then have them prepare a meal. Better yet have someone else prepare if for them. I usually have them serve a meal instead of have a meal so they have more food to eat and can really fill up.

Ruth

5. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

Thank you both SO much. You helped me tons!:D

6. simswonders

simswonders New Member

I had a Sim die once during pregnancy but when the Grim Reaper came I got the husband to plead for her life. LUCKILY it worked and I fed her quick smart.

If you are ever unlucky and your Sim does die, make sure someone is around to bargain with the Grim Reaper!:)