How Do I where do i find clothes to buy in veronaville??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by hatchi12, Mar 29, 2006.

1. hatchi12

hatchi12 New Member

where do i find clothes to buy in veronaville??

Hi guys!

I am in search for clothes to buy for my sims family in veronaville, the thing is I have been to 3 community lots already and I can't find any store that sells clothes??

Where can I buy clothes? Please help! :eek:

Thank you!!!

2. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I ended up going into the Market and adding a couple of clothes racks and changing booths in Build/Buy Mode.

3. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

If you have Nightlife, you can go Downtown to the community lot called "Cold Issue Clothing", or something like that.

4. hatchi12

hatchi12 New Member

which EP should I start with??

thanks person123! im still saving up to buy the complete set of EPs... but soon il be able to buy them all... hehe!! :D

speaking of EPs... do you have any suggestions on which EP i should start first?

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

start with university, then nightlife, then open for business...

and don't forget the patches.

6. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Yeah like Michelle said I would install them in order. With TS1 I installed a few of them out of order and didn't have a problem but with TS2 it seems to make way more of a difference. Unless I was absolutely sure that I would not be buying an expansion pack in the future I wouldn't skip it.

Ruth

7. hatchi12

hatchi12 New Member

alright so its university, nightlife then open for business... uhm what are patches?? hehe sorry :eek:

do you think it would be best to buy them one by one and then try to master one EP at a time rather than buying all three and trying to master them all??

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

The patches fix bugs that were discovered after the release of the games. They can be found here: http://thesims2.ea.com/update/?pid=Help_patches

Load them one at a time and play with each for a while before loading the next one. I recommend doing this in the following order: Uni, then NightLife, then Open for Business.

Each one of these is more complex than the one that came before it. Also, I think the game will work better if it's done in that order, the order in which they were released by Maxis.

9. zeedudette

zeedudette New Member

if you go across the river, there are some more capp houses i think, or montague i cant remember but its just towards you from there....