have u created a creepy neighbourhood?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by George_Rich, Apr 1, 2006.

1. George_Rich

George_Rich da sims 2 rocks my world!

have u created a creepy neighbourhood?

hey guyz/girlz

i'm just wonderin cos i created 1 myself, have u ever created a neighbourhood that involves evil and castles. because i created a neighbourhood called Nightwatch Village wer it's mainly night. it's really cool and i might upload it but i'm wonderin if i should. please answer!

PS

i got the sims 2 OFB!!!!!! :D

yor favourite sim fan-George_Rich

(NOTE: George Rich is a sim i created he is not real 4 all dose hackers out der)

2. meebob012

meebob012 New Member

Sorta...I created a town where half the sims were vampires and half were regular sims. (By the way, it was kind of a disaster...)

3. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Sounds cool! I'd be interested - I'm always interested in neighborhoods! I don't know if you can upload a whole neighbothood to this site, however. Maybe someone could anser that...

In the meantime, maybe you could at least post a picture or two, for inspiration!

4. George_Rich

George_Rich da sims 2 rocks my world!

i'll try

i'll try 2 get a good view of Southern Nightwatch Village (my neighbourhood)

MY NEIGHBOURHOOD!

Name: Nightwatch Village
    Population: Sims,Robots.
    Parts: Business City-Shops etc.
    Southern Nightwatch Village-South part of NV
    Northen Nightwatch Village-North part of NV
    Robot Central-Robot Homes
    Required Games: The Sims 2, Open For Business.:silly:

5. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

In what way? Did everyone die? Did the vampires take over? This sounds interesting ...

6. sim2addict

sim2addict New Member

A creepy neighborhood would be great for all my lots I made for TSR Haunted House contest last Halloween.

*sim2addict gets excited*

7. sims2

sims2 New Member

Me, never, never expected you could do it=D

8. mimi

mimi new member

How do you make vampires
    and how can you have castle and stuf in lots

xoxo:)

9. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I'm hoping that you have Night Life 'cos that's the only way of getting vamps.

There are two ways of getting your sim to turn into a vampire (I was told that there was only one way, but I proved them wrong :biggrin: Hah! *looks proud*). Either way, you have to get to know a vampire (you can find the grand ones in downtown at night.)
    1. Become good friends with one of the vamps and if they choose to bite you, your sim will get turned into a vampire. Your vampire friend not biting ya? Then take a look at number 2 :classic:.
    2. Once you're good friends with a vampire, choose the "Influence to" and then you'll see a whole load of things come up that your sim can make the vampire do. Choose "Bite" and your vampire will sink its teeth into your sim's little neck :classic: (NOTE: if your sim isn't friends with Mr Vampire here, it resist the vampire's charm and will refuse to get bitten and you get no vampire sim. Harsh, I know. Those snobby vampires won't sink there teeth into anything :p)

Just for the record: I made a bad *** neighbourhood once. Everyone cheated on everyone, enimies everywhere - it was good while it lasted :mads:. But making a vampire/halloween neighbourhood seems so much more interessting than my silly little neighbourhood (my bad *** sims where really old softies. *tut tut* what can you expect? They are sims... lol)