How Do I Alien Pregnancies

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zeedudette, Apr 3, 2006.

1. zeedudette

zeedudette New Member

Alien Pregnancies

I know that male sims have alien babies etc. but can women actually have alien babies, i have looked in my guide and everywhere i can think of and all it says is "male sims always come back pregnant" does that mean women only come back pregnant half the time or something? i really want my female sim to have an alien baby.......thanks for helping/reading :rolleyes:

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

No female impregnations by aliens have ever been reported, to my knowledge, so I believe the answer to your question is only boys can get preggers by the alien pollination technicians.

Which is only fair, IMHO. :p

3. zeedudette

zeedudette New Member

thanks a lot.......wow that sounds a bit sarcastic, sorry if it comes off that way......if you've ever had a female alien pregnancy please tell me......

4. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

If anyone had a female abductee get pregnant it would be a glitch or a hack. Maxis apparently thought it would be funny to just have the males get pregnant from abductions.

Ruth

5. zeedudette

zeedudette New Member

i think thats a bit unfair as i have a female sim with 10 logic but i havnt tried to stargaze yet, but she is a single adult who wants an alien child.......i suppose i could get another family to have one then have it taken away and see if that would work, has that ever happened to anybody?

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

She actually has a want for alien child? I've never seen that one.

The easiest way would be for her to marry a male sim and buy him a big telescope. The child wouldn't be hers, though, and wouldn't show up in her family tree, so it wouldn't affect that want. You could try to have a male abducted in another household and then, as you suggested, have the baby taken away by social services. Your female sim could then adopt it.

But in any case it's a long shot. The odds of a sim being abducted are fairly small, bigger if you've played Stella Terrano from La Fiesta Tech. I never had an abduction until I incorporated her into my game, and then I had two.

I think it's a signal to the game that you're interested in aliens. I never play zombies, for example, and I've never seen one that I know of. They just don't appeal to me ... also, I've heard if you ignore the vampires you never get any more of them. It's only when you have them bite a player sim that they start making more vamps.

7. zeedudette

zeedudette New Member

thanks, it might work.....ill have a go

8. desirelewis

desirelewis Dezi-X

Hi I'm new to the forum, but I think I can help. I know where to get a hack where you can either choose :

Females only get pregnant when they are abducted
    or
    Males only get pregnant when they are abducted
    or
    You can have they have an equal chance of getting abducted.

So far none of my sims have been pregnant after abduction

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54848

Or to speed things up you can download a spaceship object and choose who gets pollinated from :

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=769

Happy Simming, Hope I could be of help since this is my first post :D

X-Dezi-X

9. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I will totally help you if you give me a day!