How Do I triplets

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by zeedudette, Apr 5, 2006.

1. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

<WereBear throwing his "Collected Works of Shakespeare" 5th Edition at SBW>

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    --From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

:D

(Google makes me look smart!) ;)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Kinda apt really that if you do a google on the full quote the second result leads to a discussion of simulations and sims ... :rolleyes:

3. darkdragonluver

darkdragonluver New Member

Well, I am a Capricorn right in the middle (Jan 10) and if you like the chinese zodiac, I am an ox born right at the end of the chinese year. I happen to be as boring and predictable as a wooden board. My best friend helps to balance me, and I help to balance her. She is an aries born in the tiger. Very feisty little thing, impulsive... but I love her to death.
    My brother is also an aries, but born in the sheep. which makes him very easy going... only every once in awhile does his arian nature rear itself. I wouldn't say that arians are not nice people though, being surrounded by them I'd say they can be misunderstood. The arians that I have met are passionate, and quick to annoy, but once you have their loyalty, they are loyal forever.

4. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

I'm a Cancer/Gemini cusp, born June 21st.

I'm weepy, get drepressed over the darnedest things, get angry when I get depressed, (which is pretty frequently... I have a bad case of 'WTHeck disorder) and I'm creative.

Does that fit at all with my star signs?

Oh, and I'm afraid of the dark, though not enough to keep me from goinmg out in it, just enough to keep my heart at aprox. mouse speed.

5. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

Well, I'm kinda late, but when do you use the forcetwins cheat?