Troubleshooting Wont load

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jonty_rocks3, Apr 28, 2006.

1. jonty_rocks3

jonty_rocks3 New Member

Wont load

Hi,
    I just installed Sims 2 and went to load it. It came with a whhite box saying Sims 2. I waited 3 mins and it said Sims2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close sorry for the inconvience. I have tried loading it sveral times. Should I reinstall it?
    Thanks,
    Jonty

2. jonty_rocks3

jonty_rocks3 New Member

3. jonty_rocks3

jonty_rocks3 New Member

Hello? can anyone help me?

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Patience...patience...This isn't a big site where 100s of people are online at once. If you look, we are the only two logged in at this moment...and unfortunately I'm not techically minded. However, I can tell you to first start here and post your specs: http://forums.worldsims.org/showthread.php?t=7464 That way, when someone who knows what they are talking about is online it will go quicker for you.

Also do a search and see if anyone else has asked this question, you might be surprised.

5. simscrazy247

simscrazy247 New Member

If you've got Windows XP home edition you have to have administrator priveliges to play Sims 2.:)

6. kountrykub

kountrykub New Member

Im having the same issue

I am the only user on my computer, I am the administrator, and I am having the same issue where it will not go past the white screen that says The Sims 2....

anyone got any other solutions!

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Again...read what I had to say first and post your specs...