Spore Music in the official Video?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Dragzonox, May 14, 2006.

1. Dragzonox

Dragzonox New Member

Music in the official Video?

Well... I'm looking for the music to the video at spore.com
    I know it's cellmusic.. That about what I know..
    I really like it and want to ask this forum if anyone knows it? :)

I'm working on a site my self where Spore is gonna be a part of it.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

My money would tend to want to be on [SIZE=-1]Mark Mothersbaugh being the composer but there's no evidence to show for it ... yet.

Best you can do is to keep Googling the best known game soundtrack composers for news and keep Googling "spore game composer" on a regular basis. To be honest spore.com has the look and feel and sound of a place holder; it's giving nothing away and the graphics are decidedly primitive in a very C64 kinda way.
    [/SIZE]

3. Dragzonox

Dragzonox New Member

Guess I won't find anything in some time... Specially not if the game still is 1-1 year away :guilty:

Anyway, why think that [SIZE=-1]Mark Mothersbaugh is the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]composer[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]? Didn't he make music for The Sims?
    [/SIZE]

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yes ... no other reason

5. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

mirelly is most likely right about this. The music in the video did sound sporish. also in the trailer the music sounded pretty neat, maybe slower paced, but exciting music like in the trailer might be thrown in when a creature is under attack, etc.