How Do I Alien babies

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by annehrpr, May 16, 2006.

1. annehrpr

annehrpr New Member

Alien babies

I was trying to get my sim to have an alien baby. I read on this site that you can do it if your sim has full levels of interest in paranormal or sci-fi. So I brought hers up all the way. Then I made her use the telescopefor several hours a day for several days and she hasn't been abducted. She is a knowledge aspiration and has a want to get abducted and her logic is up all the way. So, what is the deal? Is it because she lives in pleasantview? Do you have to live in Strangetown for it to work?

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Do you have university? I never got abducted until I made the binned alien student, Stella Terrano, a player character.

Since then I've been abducted twice.

It's not that common, regardless, but that worked for me, and I believe for others as well.

As a matter of interest, if it works for you let us know.

Otherwise, I believe there are hacks and cheats to increase your chance. Check at MATY. (More Awesome Than You)

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I thought only male sims could have alien babies. Anne's sim is female. ;)

4. surprised_by_witches

Oops. You're right! Good catch.

Girls can't have alien babies!

I must have been half asleep when I wrote that one. :rolleyes:

5. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Oh, and also, when you have a male sim look through the telescope, make sure it's night-time. Sims only get abducted when they Stargaze through the telescope. Also, there is only like a 5% chance that a sim will be abducted any given time they stargaze, so it may take a while.

6. surprised_by_witches

True. See tips above for more info.

7. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

alien baby

Then how come when you are in stangetown and you play the one family where they are all mad scientist I think that is the one well anyways once you play this family there is a female who is already pregnant and when the baby comes it's an alien baby.

That is if only males can have them.

Betty

8. tayconway8

tayconway8 New Member

try this cheat!

i know a cheat to get abducted......
    u hold 'shift' 'ctrl' 'c' for the box to come up.....then type "boolProp testingcheatsenabled true" then hit enter.....the get a telescope, hold shift and click the telescope and there will be new choices.....choose get abducted! try holding shift on other objects too and u will find many new options with this cheat! (especially try clicking on sims themselves, and the mailbox)

~taylor

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

But remember alien offspring can intermarry with regular sims... and have wives who have "alien" babies.

10. surprised_by_witches

Yep. Got me four green kids this gen, only one of whom is the result of an abduction. The other three actually have noses, LOL.

11. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

OH MY!MALES GET GIVE BIRTH!(in the game at least)