My baby has a moustache?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kimblee, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

My baby has a moustache?

I swore my baby was born with a moustache.... so i grew him up early and discovered it was his lip....

:eek:

yeah... he gets a round with the plastic surgury machine.... i'll post pics of him as a child, and mom and dad, but I wanna know where his lips came from, mom and dad both are quiet lovely, normal looking sims.

ahem.

*shiver*

Attached Files:

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

OMG it's Pubert! :p

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Grrr ... I hate those crazy stupid toddler outfits as well. All of them! I can't say how much I rely on Pescado's clothing tool to change a sim's apparel at aging time. I can't say how much I loathe all the default PJs (but especially the kids') ... seeing a sim in Maxis PJs just makes me want to set the sim on fire to put them outa their sartorial misery :rolleyes:

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Puberty must have struck really early.... >_>

5. surprised_by_witches

Clothing cheat? I've never heard of it. I always just make 'em go shopping, pronto. Hard to do when you've got a toddler sometimes, though, so a cheat might come in handy ...

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I love the clothing tool, I use it pronto on my toddlers right away as well. It looks like folded up clothing, like what they carry to the cashiers when they are buying something. It only costs them $5.00 to buy the clothing tool, and then the outfits you decide to buy costs money as well. At the end you even get the change appearance screen, just like if they were looking in a mirror. I've used this on everyone once they transitioned from one age to another. I figure it's like shopping on the internet! So it's not that bad of a cheat! And it's quicker but still costs money like it would if they actually went shopping at a community lot.

7. surprised_by_witches

Cool. I'll have to look into it.

My favorite all-time transition outfit was when Spike got out of college. He was wearing madras shorts and a long-sleeved sweater. He looked sooooooo dorky.

8. kate266

kate266 New Member

Is the plastic surgery machine in the game, or a download? I've heard of it before and thought it was a reward but then I forgot about it.

May have to use it on my uglier, eviler twin daughter that I just had. They grew into the child stage, and I found out that one of them had pretty much no nice and neat points, and the other had almost all of them. Plus the nicer one is cuter :( my baabbieess
    Anyone else conceive an evil twin?

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Kate. First up the plastic surgery machine is a career reward that goes with the sho-biz career path that comes with the University expansion pack.

You can download a buyable one at modthesims2.com if don't have that EP :)

10. surprised_by_witches

As for evil twins, genetics are pretty much the luck of the draw. What I hate is when they're clones. At least that didn't happen in your case.

Evil twins can be fun. :p

11. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

That sounds REALLY handy - where would one find such a useful item?

12. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

13. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

1. I have toddlers grow into awful outfits all the time, but I don't bother to change them since they're only toddlers for four Sim days.

2. Today I graduated all the Briggs kids from college, and my Sim son David Merrick grew up into a very punkish outfit with the long shorts and tattoos. He's a lovable nerd Sim, not a skater punk Sim! Get it right! :rolleyes: I had to use the clothing tool on that mess. :D

14. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

But there is so much cute toddler stuff out there available to download, why wouldn't you want to change them out of the stupid bear suits? LOL I also use Pescado's clothing tool religiously.:)

15. Kimblee

I got pics of mom and dad...

where di this kid get him lips... him little brother seems to have them too!

His sister sure is pretty though...

Attached Files:

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Maybe it has something to do with that scary statue out in the front yard. :eek:

17. Kimblee

That statue protects my kids from dady;s evil rages...

seriously, he fights anyone that comes over...

His wife has to make friend while he's at work.

18. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

On one family, my sim children have hare lips, but when they're teens it just dissapears.

I had a problem with a sim baby, except it was his nose! It was awful, horrible! It looked like a fly had landed on his nose. And he was a natural twin, and his brother was nicer and cuter.... Weird.

19. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

most of my babies faces are just deformed and they usually have a second tiny face that is normal. its funny.

20. Kimblee

second, tiny face?

huh?

Where, on the back of their head?