Troubleshooting Pictures of Sims dont show up...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by tayconway8, Jun 14, 2006.

1. tayconway8

tayconway8 New Member

Pictures of Sims dont show up...

i have sims2, i dont have any expansion packs and no hacking things... ok heres my problem, in all of the places that your sims faces should appear(thought bubbles, dream bubbles, family trees, family photo, ext.) they are just blank. now if the sim was already there and i didnt create it, it shows up everywhere and works fine....its just screwed up for the sims i make.....someone please help!

2. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

3. tayconway8

tayconway8 New Member

umm when i click on download patch a thing comes up and says "some files can harm your computer. if th file info...(blah blah blah)" then it asks if i want to save or open....which do i choose? then if i choose save where or what do i save it as?

thanx for the reply

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Anywhere you want, just remember where it is. Then find it and double click it, it'll do the rest.

5. tayconway8

tayconway8 New Member

ok so i save where ever i want...then find it and click on it later? thats all?

6. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Yeah, it may also ask for the disk. (It'll tell you what one)

7. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

it would probably be easier just to open it unless you think that its gonna mess up - in that case save it so you can try again