How Do I Keep Employees happy

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by bjcook1, Jun 15, 2006.

1. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

Keep Employees happy

ok for those who have the Open for Businees, I am wondering how to keep the employees happy when running a business, I did want to know about how to hire a manager, but found that one out already. So this is the only lil stickler that I have now, Keeping employees happy. Can anyone help me with this thank you

Betty :confused:

2. Blade770

Blade770 New Member

You need to give them breaks, when their bubble on top of their ead gets to yellow, click on them and select under management I believe it says give break, then they will be happy.:D

3. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

THanks a million. now all my question are answered, well my fiance's questions, only he had one on family but not sure what it is. I don't think I understood that one. once he wakes up I will be asking that one too. and again Thanks a MILLION

Betty

4. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

ok that answers that now I have 2 more questions lol,

How can you get it to where they aren't so pushy towards the customers to keep them happy as well?

and also is it a good idea to have at least 2 of every kind of employee, since one is on break you can have another one doing their job?

(noting that appearantly we can only have 8 per business lot.)

Betty

5. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

You would end up paying out more in employee salary than you would get in profits.:eek: I would recommend having the manager (or owner) act as a floater, giving out breaks and taking that employee's task for a few minutes as needed. Make sure your business has items on site that meet the employee's needs (food, comfort, fun, bladder, etc.) and they will go back to their previously assigned task when they feel better.:D

As to rude emplyees...if your hiring by phone check their skills and try to hire employees that have a lot of charisma points. Also, try to hire sims with skill badges in areas that you will need for your business. A well run business will mean less customers complaining and arguing with your workers.

HTH