How Do I Holiday Edition Sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by bjcook1, Jun 15, 2006.

1. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

Holiday Edition Sims 2

I read somewhere that if you have the Holiday Edition or other wise known as Holiday Party Pack you could hire a santa claus and/or mrs claus Not sure if anyone else knows about this, I was just wondering if that is true how do you do that. I read that all you have to do is call and they would come but I am not sure where you would find that.

So how do I get santa to visit ?

Betty

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Santa calls if a plate of Santa Cookies (you gotta cook 'em) are left out. I can't be certain but a fireplace probably helps ... feel free to experiment with options. Snata leaves a present when he visits, eg one of my families got a stereo.

3. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

Ooooh ok thanks now I can tell my fiance' lol :D thanks a million.

Betty

4. irene79490

irene79490 New Member

Holidy Edition Sims2

You can't hire a Santa, He comes when you have a christmas tree and you bake some santa cookies. I had to have them made before 10pm no later the11pm. You don't have to have a cheminey either.. He will leave a gift if he likes the cookies. if not good he leaves abox and click it and it says next time make sure the cookies are good. One sims got a small radio and then she got toys because she had a baby then....

5. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

LOL, I've never seen that... but I have gotten a lump of coal when the cookies were all eaten before he got there. ;)

6. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

:shocked: :eek: What is holiday edition?What does it do does it only do Christmas stuff.Can it do more.:confused: