Bored? Try this vampire challenge

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Jun 22, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Bored? Try this vampire challenge

Someone was talking about needing fresh ideas, so I thought I'd run this one by y'all in case someone else wants to try it too.

Take two vampires, put them in a house. Now try to have them lead normal lives. Jobs, kids, the whole shebang. One tip I've read is to have the garage be attached to the house and make sure they drive to work rather than carpool. That way they don't see sunlight. Apparently the windows of the car are sunproof, LOL.

No cheating. If someone dies, they die. The kids don't have to be vampires, you can decide that for yourself.

I've got a pair I'm going to try this with as soon as they graduate from college.

This isn't an official "challenge" so there are no rules or points. Just an idea in case you're looking for something new to do.

Oh, and P.S. If you do try this, post your results! Especially if they're funny.

2. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Oh good idea! :D I'm going to give this a go. I've only ever played the vamps for a few days when I first got nightlife and then I got distracted.
    This will be a lot of fun. :)

Cass.

3. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

That is going to be a fun challenge.Good thing i just got nightlife.:D

4. Panda0_o

Panda0_o New Member

I wanted nightlife, but i cant get it, so i'm stuck with the original one....

5. horror.show

horror.show New Member

I'm hoping to get nightlife soon ... that sounds like it would be a fun thing to try.. you said they die in the sunlight .. like do they just go up in flames?

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yep. Poof, with lots of flames and screaming. Not a pretty sight.

They leave a little pile of ashes behind, as well as a gravestone.