I caved...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by alliekat, Jun 30, 2006.

1. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

I caved...

And finally bought OFB. I wasn't going to but the stupid games store with the stupid big sales signs and the 25% of OFB sign. And stupid me for being unable to resist :rolleyes: .
    Haven't really played with the business side of things yet, but you wanna know the strange thing? My graphics card likes OFB more than Nightlife. I still have Nightlife installed, but the graphics options I had were all minimal because it just didn't seem like it was doing much good. Now they're all back to normal, so I'm not complainging. Just found it strange though.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Allie. That'll be an Nvidia/geForce card then ;) Mine was better too.

Have fun.

Maxis made some improvements! Yay!

3. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Actually a Radeon card. I was all set to go buy a new graphics card too, so in a way I should be grateful for OFB :confused: .

4. Cabinet

Cabinet Trust Me

I noticed that myself, and I don't have either one of those.

5. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

You know, it's kind of bizarre. I think Nightlife liked my video card better than OFB does--at least, so it seems. Once again, I'm the odd one out. :p

-John

6. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LOL at Alikat! :) Yeah, I can't resist the strong pull of TS2 either! And, on sale!! Geesh!!! Good deal! :)

My graphics card also liked OFB better. I have since then messed up my loading times with wayyyyy too many downloads, but, hey! Gives me time to get a snack before I get into playing. :rolleyes: