How Do I Hula?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ducky_234, Jul 6, 2006.

1. ducky_234

ducky_234 New Member

Hula?

I have 2 main questions.

1) When one of my old sim had to be taken by the grim reaper then 2 pretty girls pop out of no where and danced??Why did do that? And why did the hula girls pop out for this sim?

2)How can i bring them back + i want to keep one and make her have a family, how do i get her to live with my sim??

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Unfortunatly they only appear when someone dies...and I don't believe you can interact with them...kind of like the drivers of your carpool. You can buy the hula outfit though and make your own hula girl.

3. MoveDanceBeBorn

MoveDanceBeBorn Mug-Master!

hula girls

In my experience they only appear when a sim dies of old age. I think its supposed to symbolise your sim is going to a better place after a lifetime of working for that moment... or something like that! :rolleyes: When you hover your cursor over them the arrow turns grey which means you can't do anything with them unfortunately. Although there may be some kind of unofficial cheat to get them in your family.:bandit:

4. ducky_234

ducky_234 New Member

really what kind of cheat?

5. simswonders

simswonders New Member

I have never had the Hula girls appear? Does that only happen in an expansion game?

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The hulas only appear when a sim dies "naturally" of old age in a platinum aspiration state

7. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

Do you have to have sims2 university? nightlife? or just normal sims for it to pop-up?

8. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

the normal sims "2" i mean