Troubleshooting My Sims Disapeaare After I Quit

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Peaches14, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Peaches14

Peaches14 New Member

My Sims Disapeaare After I Quit

Ok after i create a person then move them into a house, then I save and quit. I will come back and the person is gone but the house isn't. It also happens when any sim has a baby, I save quit and come back and it says like had a subject. Does any one know how to fix this??:confused:

2. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

sorry, no.. but thats happened to me before too, but, it somehow fixed itself. Are you saving it and quiting it at the house? or saving it at the house and quitting it at the neighbourhood. try both ways and see if one works.. that the only thing that might help :S

3. Peaches14

Peaches14 New Member

I am just saving and quitting out of the game. but I will try what you suggested.

4. Peaches14

Peaches14 New Member

:confused: still no luck. does any one have any idea why the sims i create disapere after I quit, but when I come back their house is the same, like plates still sitting around and an un made bed.

5. Elfgirl

Elfgirl New Member

I really have no idea

Ooo thats so creepy! I have a question, when you are playing have you just tried saving and leaving to the neighborhood? If so are they still there if you re-enter that house? Without leaving the game all together?