How Do I..

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by 8Brittany88, Jul 14, 2006.

1. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

How Do I..

I know this is a stupid question but i need help.. for the sims 2 "body shop" [that one is for clothes],, what i don't get is how to make custom clothes. with the clothes that i already have downloded i can make outfits with them, but i don't know how to actually make costom clothes.. can someone please help:eek: :( Thanks so Much!!<3

2. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

haha, don't worry about it, it's easy. Go into TS2 BodyShop and click "Create Parts." Then click "Start new project." Choose what kind of thing you want to make, (in this case clothing) and specify what type and article of clothing you want to make. The click the export button. It'll export some image files--it'll tell you what folder they'll be in. Take the image files that are exported, edit them to however you want them to look (disregard the black and white one, and try not to use MS Paint--it's a pain to use for anything like this) go back into BodyShop, and hit create parts. It'll allow you to import them this time. Click that, and import your new clothes. :)

Hope that helps,
    John

3. 8Brittany88

8Brittany88 New Member

yea, it helps... just kinda confusing.. but i think i got it.

4. ducky_234

ducky_234 New Member

But if i cant use ms paint then what can I use?? (and I have a old computer) + it wouldn't let me even see the picture after i exported it to my files!!!:confused:

5. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Really, you should try to use something like The Gimp (www.gimp.org) if you are proficient at that type of thing (I'm not). If your computer can run TS2, it should run The Gimp just fine.

Hope that helps :)
    -John

6. pussycats_123

pussycats_123 New Member

Are u all playing Sims 2 on a Windows XP? just wondering if its possible to play Sims 2 on a windows ME.

7. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

The Sims 2 should work fine on WindowsME :)

8. sims2

sims2 New Member

Hey guys...i am having this problem too.....when you say make...well there are files you can open onto there but i havent any..i dont underdstand what and how to download stuff to make it appear on there!